Community Contribution Rules
When uploading content to Clutha Heritage it is your responsibility to ensure that:
- The content you contribute does not infringe another's rights - you own it or have permission to use it.
- You comply with New Zealand Copyright Law.
- You do not make any defamatory statements about another person
- If your contribution is considered taonga or connects to Māori, you consider the appropriate cultural and ethical aspects regarding making this contribution. This includes consulting with and obtaining the appropriate permissions that may be required
- You do not post any contributions that contain sensitive, objectionable, obscene, offensive, or disturbing material, or that could be considered “harmful” under the New Zealand Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015.
Please note that we may update these rules at any time.
Last updated 2 June 2021.